You can print test tickets for the students in an online test session.
- You can print all of the tickets for all of the students in a session
- You can select specific students and print their tickets
You must have a student test ticket for each section of the test. For example, one ticket for Reading and one ticket for Math.
Printing All Tickets in a Test Session
- To print all of the test tickets for the students in a test session, open the My Applications menu bar, click Test Management, and click Manage Test Sessions to display the Test Sessions page.
- Click the Print All Tickets icon () in the Action column of the Sessions Detail window for the test session.
- A Portable Document Format (.pdf) file displays that includes an instructions page, the testing roster, and a test ticket for each student on the roster. You can view, print, and save the information.
Printing Specific Test Tickets
- To print specific test tickets, open the My Applications menu bar, click Test Management, and click Manage Test Sessions to display the Test Sessions page.
- Click the Edit/Print Ticket Status icon () in the Action column for the test session you want to use.
- When the Testing Status window displays, you can filter the student display by Last Name, Status, or Status by Module.
To filter, enter your search criteria or select from the drop-down menus and click Filter to display the results or Clear to clear your selections.
- Select one or more students by clicking the checkbox next to their name in the Select column.
- Click Print Selected. A PDF version of the Student Test Session Ticket, that you can view, print, and save, displays for the selected students.