Adding a Single Student
There are two ways to add students to the Portal one at a time. The method you use depends on whether you have already set up a test session.
- If you have a test session set up, see Editing a Test Session by Adding or Removing Students.
- If you do not have a test session set up, use the Add Student window to add a student (see below).
- To add a student to the Portal using the Add Student window, open the All Applications menu bar and click Manage Students in the Student Management menu. The Manage Students page appears.
- Select an administration, district, and school, and click Add Student at the bottom of the page. The Add Student window appears.
- Enter the necessary information using the Student Detail, Accommodations, and Demographics tabs.
- Note: The Student Groups tab is display-only: you cannot enter data; the tab shows student group membership if assigned.
- Click Save to save your results, Save & Add Another to save your results and add another student, or Cancel to cancel the process without saving your changes.