To copy users’ permissions from a previous administration to a new administration in the DRC INSIGHT Portal:
- Select User Management from the main drop-down menu and select the Administration from which permissions should be copied.
- Choose the User Role (which is optional) and District, and select Find User.
- Copy permissions on the Profiles tab by placing a check in the checkbox to the left of the user name(s), or select the checkbox in the header bar to select all users.
Note: Be certain you are selecting only users who need permissions for the new administration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Copy to New Administrations.
- Choose the New Administration or multiple administrations and select Submit.
Each user updated during this process will receive an email at the address associated with the users’ profile indicating that a new profile has been created.