You can create a new test session and add students to it.
Important: Set up frequently used test sessions prior to testing. By creating test sessions in advance, you can quickly set up walk-in testers (see Editing a Test Session by Adding or Removing Students).
- Open the My Applications menu bar, click Test Management, and click Manage Test Sessions to display the Test Sessions page.
- Select a district and school (required to add a test session) and click Add Session at the bottom of the page. The Add Test Session page displays. At this point, you give the test session a name and select the Content Area, Assessment, and more. Make sure that the test session name reflects the test information.
Important: Once a test session is created, you cannot change the Content Area or Assessment selections.
If you made an error in your selections and no testers have started testing with the tickets associated to the test session, delete the test session and start over.
If you made an error and testing has begun, create a new test session with the correct selections and add the testers to the new test session.
- Name the test session and enter the required information (indicated by a red asterisk [*] next to the field).
- Enter search criteria for the students to be included in the test session.
- Click Find Students. Students that match your search criteria display in the Available Students list.
- Select one or more students from the Available Students list.Note: To select multiple students in sequence, press the Shift key while you select them. To select multiple students that are not in sequence, press the Ctrl key while you select them.
- Use the Add Selected (), Remove Selected (), Add All (), and Remove All () icons with the Available Students and Students in Session lists to select one or more students to remove from or add to the test session.
- Click Save or Save & Add Another to add another session.