You can edit test sessions by adding or removing students.
Important: To move a student to a different test session, you must remove the student from the current session and then add the student to the new session.
- To view or edit a test session, open the My Applications menu bar and click the Manage Test Sessions option from the Test Management menu to display the Test Sessions page.
- Click Show Sessions.
- When the test sessions display, click the View/Edit icon () in the Action column to display the Edit Test Session window for the session.
- Click Find Students.
- Select a student and double-click to edit the student's information. Or, use the Add Selected (), Remove Selected (), Add All (), and Remove All () arrows with the Available Students and Students in Session lists select one or more students to remove or add.
- To select multiple permissions in sequence, hold down the Shift key while you select them.
- To select multiple permissions that are not in sequence, hold down the Ctrl key while you select them.
- Click Save when you are finished to save your changes or Cancel to cancel them.