- To upload multiple teacher records, open the My Applications menu bar, select Teacher Management to display the Manage Teacher page, and select the Upload Multiple Teachers tab.
- Use the drop-down menu filtering options to select the correct administration, district, and school.
The Upload Multiple Teachers tab contains links to both a sample PDF file that contains instructions and a sample .csv file that you can use to create the actual file.
Click the Download the File Layout link to display the Upload Multiple Teachers File Layout file. This file displays the required layout of the .csv file you will upload to DRC with rules, instructions, and examples describing how to create and format the file.
Click the Sample File link to download or display the SampleTeacherFile.csv file. This file is only a sample of the type of file you will upload to DRC.
Note: Depending on the browser you are using, a dialog box may appear for you to use to open or download the file.
- Use the SampleTeacherFile.txt file to create, rename, and save a teacher file to upload.
Note: Be sure to keep the header column rows in the file you upload.
- After you have created a teachers file, click Browse to locate it, select the file, and click Open to display it in the File field of the Upload Multiple Teachers tab.
- Click Upload. A message displays indicating the file has been transferred and is being checked for errors. After the file has been validated, you can review its status. If the file contains errors, you must correct them and repeat Steps 4 and 5.
Skip back to main navigation